Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

TheInfinityCrux

Rate the persons signature above you!

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

All you have to do, is rate the persons signature that posts above you... You don't need any criticism, but if you want you can include that too.-You MUST include a grading scale Ex : 10/10-If their signature sucks, don't plainly say it.-No Trolling/Flaming-Please be specific when describing their signature or when telling them on what they need to improve...GO!

9/10. I really like the way your sig is set up. Really catches the eye. Just the text could use a little work, but that's not a biggie at all. Your sig is great :)/>.I have to update mine, skip me :)/>EDIT: Added.

6/10..You should make that "stand-out" more if you know what I mean. Nothing really wrong with it xD, just a little plain.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Rather nice sig, nice idea - Vibrance and lighting isnt to my taste though, but really nice!8/10

8/10 Not bad, i personally would think it would look better if it was a bit darker but still very nice. Keep it up

Ty <3
10/10, cause of the text is readable. Nice job! :)/>

9/10 I really like the effect, and the black spots around the tauren ... very nice , Maybe if it had a slim/small border to atleast give it that unique look It'll reach a 10 !Other than that, It's awesome ! Good job.

Really professional in words without no picture or frame. 8/10^^

6/10, sorry mate just dont like it I mean the style :$ :$Don't rate my signature didn't made it self, but it's to light I know :P/> Haha