Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blessings

Story Time! [Game]

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

This game is serious and if there to be any spam or flaming or interruption of the story will be reported!

How it works: My line will start and then you carry on, the person below you will end that sentence and begin a new one, the person below will carry on and the next person will end.. (Example)

He met her

In the woods.

The made love

together and never did it again.

READY? SET? GO!

"Once upon a time, there was a talking gorilla." 

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Contact the city's mage quarters, calling forth their powers of illusion and misdirection to make his army appear 3 times the size as to what it was in reality. With his new-found enthusiasm, and with the petty hope that this illusion would scare off his attackers, he marched forth on the army of Death's. Banners flying, flags waving, swords shining, armor clanking with every step. THIS. IS. OUR. CITY.

The war had just begun...

It almost seemed as if Death was outnumbered and it was time for him to surrender, it felt like the ground was shaking, but Death, he was a proud and strong gorilla, he decided that....

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

He was going to activate a power he's never activated before.. He calmed himself and his eyes turned a dark red, he looked up slowly and suddenly

his guts and insides exploded all over the area, landing with blood in the streets of innocents, they transformed into....

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Small types of insects, bugs or a different type of species, the blood splats slowly formed together creating the 

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

The slimes then slowly approached behind Death and Varian knew that he was in serious trouble. Death roared a mighty roar and began running towards him.. Varian then used a quick potio turning him and his army into 

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

The End of Chapter 1.

Chapter 2: In The Cage

Death woke up in his cage, immediately he began forgetting his dreams and had to leach on and remember them as it could be

the only answer of how to get out of the Zoo Cage.

the only thing sitting next to his cage was a rabbit, it was dark and it stared at him with its blood hungering eyes

Death than began running his thick long and moist blade through the rabbits ass penetrating the soul in which inhabited its vessel. 

Death realizes his second opportunity and rams his big black and moist blade into rabbits tail fur.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

But suddenly, Wabbit grows large and a screaming siren sound comes from inside deaths ears, causing him to drop his blade.

Then rabbit runs away, disappears, and leaves tons of carrots behind himself just for death.