Yashiro

Looking for experienced and motivated people for a long-term i80 3.3.5a PvP Realm

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, as the title says I am currently looking for a Community Manager, Designer, SQL Developer and some GM's. The Realm is going to be PvP orientated with a bit of PvE aspect and lots of Custom content. I will try to offer newcomers some unseen things before and for these who have seen some of it already, I will try to make it as unique and well done as possible and make sure other Servers out there are not even close in offering the same quality of unique content. I do not want to spoil a lot but there will be things such as Rated Battlegrounds, Guild Wars and tons of other Expansions' content such as Mounts, Arenas, Transmog etc.  If you are interested and would like to know more about the project itself feel free to join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ewEfppT

P.S. - May God hear your prayers OMGhixD. <3

Edited by Yashiro

I can appreciate what you're attempting to get accomplished, however, I would add more details in the thread. Don't make people come to you for information. When someone finally does come to you and they don't like what they hear you'll have wasted time explaining it to them in private when you could have explained in public to everyone that's going to read the thread.

Good luck with this!