InstantCPU

InstantCPU | Products and offerings | CHEAPEST, FASTEST NVMe HOSTS ANYWHERE!!

logo-white.png

About InstantCPU and the owners

InstantCPU provides lightening fast Virtual Private Servers, and Web Hosting. Originally founded in 2006, as the name Lynx Servers, it was a group of high school friends who started a company after enjoying a private World of Warcraft server of their own. Christopher, who did most all of the actual server work (setting up ArcEMU, Trinity, MaNGOS, etc) ultimately pursued his career as an accomplished IT Professional, and the small group disbanded... Until very recently.

I'm back, and I'm here to stay. One of the struggles we had previously, was money. We were pretty young, still in school without a source of income. We didn't have any, so our first server lease was a big deal. Every dollar counted right? Well... those days are over. I took a long break from video games, and focused on my career, and later started a family of my own. Nice story right? It was definitely a wise move (taking a break), as now even if we don't make much money, that is ok by me. I started this back up because I missed this type of environment. I missed being able to support my own customers, and not just my employers during my career. I miss the excitement. 

Yea yea ok ok, but what skills do you have? What makes you better than the others posting here? And why wait so damn long!

Currently, my wife and I run the company. We work 8 hours a day, each, on InstantCPU. We're always online, and always finding new things to improve upon. Our prices for example, that was a carefully thought out formula for which servers to buy, when to buy them, and how much to charge. We're the cheapest because we were smart about it. I hold several Microsoft Certifications, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, and Linux certifications. I hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud and Infrastructure competency, and we're already Silver Partners with the Microsoft Partner Network (hence the nonexistent cost of Windows). My point is: I know what I'm doing. I've done this my whole life, so none of this is new to me. My lab environment that I used to have, has been turned into servers for InstantCPU. We have a long standing relationship (10+ years) with a very popular group of datacenters, so we get extreme discounts on most everything we order from them. Bigger discounts for us, means cheaper services for you.

Standard Features on all hosted products

Gigabit+ all around
Nothing is hosted on any slow 100mbps connection. Most virtualization nodes are 10Gbps unmetered from OVH.

High Availability
A buzz word in the Enterprise. Basically it means that if the node your own, crashes and burns, your VPS / VM is booted up on another node within a few milliseconds. We do that. :)

Instant provisioning
Hence the name, InstantCPU, we're all about fast. As soon as your order is placed, and payment validated (instantly if using PayPal), a Virtualization Controller starts working on spinning up your VPS. Typical deploy times are about 10 seconds.

Bandwidth? No limit
All our servers come with "unmetered" connections from the datacenters. No need to worry about reduced speeds, or congested freeways.

First class service
We like to check in. We'll make sure things are running smoothly for you, after your order, and if things aren't, we're here to help.

We're a legit business
In the state of California, USA, we're a registered business under the name of Hyper Virtualization Consultants. InstantCPU is a DBA. 

We don't oversell
As soon as our metrics system detects an overage of threshold, we take action. We want your experience to be truly amazing. Not slow. We're constantly monitoring each node for performance issues, that way we can be proactive instead of reactive.

Alright, enough talk, lets get down to the nuts and bolts:

Two types of VPS: HDD backed, and NVMe backed
NVM Express: Faster than SSDs, and more expensive than some CPU's, NVMe Flash Storage is one of the fastest storage technologies we have to date (except NV-RAM). NVM Express is no joke either, with its huge read and write rates it puts a hard drive to bigger shame than an SSD does. 

HDD: Same VPS specification, except that the storage is backed by hard disk drives, setup in a RAID 10, on a EqualLogic SAN. 

NVMe Virtual Private Servers

NVMe Simple VPS

• 1GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
  • 50GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s
  • Intel Xeon 3.3Ghz Hexa Core CPU - 6 Cores
  • 10Gbit Network connection
  • Unmetered Premium Bandwidth | Fiber
  • Includes Standard cPanel Hosting Package FREE
  • (New!) Windows Server Licensing included (Standard)
  • Excellent Control Panel + Instant Reinstalls
  • Currently available in France and Canada

Price: $8 a month
HDD Version available if you prefer space over speed. 275GB HDD space. Same price. Only available at France datacenter. Order here: HDD Virtual Private Servers
Order here: NVMe Virtual Private Servers

NVMe Standard VPS

• 2GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
  • 75GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s
  • Currently available in France only

Price: $12 a month
HDD Version available if you prefer space over speed. 275GB HDD space. Same price. Only available at France datacenter. Order here: HDD Virtual Private Servers

NVMe Advanced VPS

• 4GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
  • 100GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s

Price: $24 a month

NVMe Complex VPS

• 8GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
  • 150GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s
  • Intel Xeon 3.3Ghz Hexa Core CPU

Price: $30 a month

Our speed tests

Francefrancespeed.jpg

NVMe Read / Write Speeds

vpsnvme.png

Give us a try. If you have any issues at all with our service, we're happy to give an instant refund.

Christopher Young
Managing Partner
InstantCPU
+1 (925) 232-1485
chris@instantcpu.com

I currently have a node at them. Decent hosting, very high network speeds. The Speedtest basically summarizes it.

FRANCE, COUNTRY OF HOST:

8341792755.png

DENMARK, AALBORG:

8341806795.png

NORWAY, OSLO:

8341808563.png

USA, NEW YORK, EAST COAST CLOSEST TO EU:
8341810762.png

USA, SAN FRANCISCO, FURTHEST FROM EU:
8341814091.png

Did a speedtest on my own, it's pretty good, if you think about that it's just a VPS, most companies limit their VPS' to 100/100.

Their OS also comes with Templates, which means it will have preinstalled tools etc. My node for example was preinstalled with Google Chrome etc.

My node in particular, had a corruption and did some funky stuff in the beginning, i wasn't too happy about it, i got disconnected all the damn time and i couldn't work basically.

I then decided to contact them by their Livechat on their website. Got a hold of the owner and we talked a bit about it. Turns out it was corrupted and he had to reset it.

That was all cool by me and he gave me like 10 days or so extra for my VPS, which is a huge plus in my book. Down time, that isn't made by YOU, the customer, should be refunded in extra time.

My VPS was also created on HDD to begin with, i assume they had some configuration errors or smth like that. However he moved it and i can only assume he has investigated why it was on HDD when i ordered on NVMe.

6/10 so far.

There's always places you can improve, and it seems to me the owner is working on it.
To the very least, they aren't messing around with the amount of resources etc your node has.

Thanks for the review Babylon! We apologize for the up front issues we had! This is extremely rare to happen, and we've made massive changes since to mitigate these issues in the future! We hope you're enjoying your VPS, and also the free VPS we're providing too.

In other news:

1. New USA Datacenter has been acquired, setup, and bulletproof tested. 

2. Pricing update went into effect 7/4/2019

Thanks for being apart of InstantCPU!

Christopher