Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Babylon

Hey There Europa

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Being a European I can say that opening up the boarder has been whelp good for those who really need it but there are a lot of people whom abuse this right and freedom which is offered.

Though there are Europeans whom do also abuse their rights.

Thanks for sharing this song with us ^_^

This video may be inappropriate for some users. And you are clicking the play button at your own will

And you agree that MMO-Society shall not be held responsible for question/s regarding this thread's existence.

If you feel that this thread is offending you then i highly advise you to contact Staff and an appropriate action will be taken.

Please also do remember to take our Terms of Service into accountant when seeing posts correlating to this one.
https://www.mmo-society.com/terms/

Thank you

Regards, MMO-Society Staff.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
2 minutes ago, OMGhixD said:

Being a European I can say that opening up the boarder has been whelp good for those who really need it but there are a lot of people whom abuse this right and freedom which is offered.

Though there are Europeans whom do also abuse their rights.

Thanks for sharing this song with us ^_^

I completely agree with this statement. In my city where i live, i can't even go to mcdonalds without seeing immigrants or be afraid to be knocked down be these people. I am cool with the ones actually contributing to our society and integrate properly with our culture. However this other kind of behaviour is above everything. That's a point where i become a racist ******* literally speaking.

That's also why i support the new danish Hitler called Rasmus Paludan he works towards throwing out 700k+ muslims in denmark. However i dont support some of his actions like burning their "bible" ~ forgot the word for theirs...

Upcoming terror in Denmark? I surely think so and i also think this guy isn't helping much with neutralizing that. xD

It's just sad to see all in all tbh. Culture fading etc..

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I completely agree with this statement. In my city where i live, i can't even go to mcdonalds without seeing immigrants or be afraid to be knocked down be these people. I am cool with the ones actually contributing to our society and integrate properly with our culture. However this other kind of behaviour is above everything. That's a point where i become a racist ******* literally speaking.

That's also why i support the new danish Hitler called Rasmus Paludan he works towards throwing out 700k+ muslims in denmark. However i dont support some of his actions like burning their "bible" ~ forgot the word for theirs...

Upcoming terror in Denmark? I surely think so and i also think this guy isn't helping much with neutralizing that. xD

It's just sad to see all in all tbh. Culture fading etc..

I do agree. One is not a racist simply because we  have a strong opinion about something. Should said tables turn, Then they'd feel the same way.

I am from Spain, and I agree with some affirmations, however, I also put myself in the situation of those people who come to Europe in search of a quality of life that in their country they could not have, due to their politics, to the wars or the terrorist groups themselves (who take advantage of this opening of borders to create a situation of instability in Europe).

Thanks for sharing this song.

On 5/10/2019 at 2:39 AM, Caden said:

im murican 

Ooof, imagine being murican

This video may be inappropriate for some users. And you are clicking the play button at your own will

And you agree that MMO-Society shall not be held responsible for question/s regarding this thread's existence.

If you feel that this thread is offending you then i highly advise you to contact Staff and an appropriate action will be taken.

Please also do remember to take our Terms of Service into accountant when seeing posts correlating to this one.
https://www.mmo-society.com/terms/

Thank you

Regards, MMO-Society Staff.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, Cillez said:

Ooof, imagine being murican

norwiggian