Sign in to follow this  
Azayaka

Colored Rank Names...

Greetings!

Looking around, some of the ranks are very hard to read with the current background color.

https://prnt.sc/nm0c22

I think it would be beneficial to change those colors to a lighter tint of what they are right now. Just my suggestion! :)

I do agree with super power user & @Unrecognized's rank.
The Moderator rank might also need a tad lighter tint.

However i also think that all the other colours seem decent enough.

Also, these colors are perfect for a light theme, however it's far from good for the current one.

6BG7sZB.png

Default is the darker theme if i'm not mistaken. Would be a good idea to have the rank colors change in tint when switching from dark to lighter themes.

2 hours ago, Azayaka said:

Default is the darker theme if i'm not mistaken. Would be a good idea to have the rank colors change in tint when switching from dark to lighter themes.

It would be perfect, but you cannot do this with this kind of forum software, i own a license for it myself, and that is not a feature (as of now).
However it is possible to recode the theme itself to have a designated colour, however i have only seen one theme doing this, which didn't work quite well.
All groups ended up with the same color..

Besides that, it's not possible to specify the color if you change the code. See image below;

5aSLfkA.png

There's no selector as in "class=moderator" or id="moderator", however it would be possible to just select the color but that would be a darn hassle.

It works where the color code is inside the database and gets pasted in a designated spot, and then generated out in the code, it would be hard to change specifically unless you are determined to have 2 different themes with different colors. With this solution, you must also NEVER change the color codes again or you'll simply break it.

The best solution would be that we all worked together to find a tint of the color that matches both a light & dark theme.

Hey guys :)

I'll take a look at making the rank colors a bit brighter.

thanks for adressing this! :heart:

Edit:

Should be a bit brighter now, Let me know how this is!

The suggestions given by the author has been approved and added into the community! Thanks for your contributions!