DediShot

Twitch Kit

Render/Stock : Gaming (Actually I need something special as a logo or something that comes out from Toxicwards name)

Text : ToxicWards

Subtext : Not needed.

Color Scheme: I don't care about the colors actually.

What Type of Request is This? : I need a Twitch kit for my channel ( Logo,Banner and Panels).

Size : Logo (300x300) Banner (1200x480) Panels (320 x 100) Offline Banner (1920 x 1080)

Any Additional Information? : No.

.PSD Needed?: If its possible only.

Theres something that might help: https://streamplaygraphics.com/twitch-image-sizes/

GRAPHIC REQUEST - PENDING "Ride the wave of creativity"
Greetings, your request is currently pending and is awaiting response by a member of our design team. In the mean time we encourage community submissions! Otherwise a team member will connect with you shortly.

I took a shot and tried. I've never enjoyed making Twitch related images. So apologizes if the creations are not up to your expectations.

Logo (without background)
NMx0LYG.png

Logo (with background)

jWAqUrV.jpg

Profile Banner

ugKS7Oo.jpg

Panel Image
73AxxST.jpg

Offline ?Banner?

KIqp2ex.jpg

I've PM'd you the entire collection with PSDs for Panel, Offline Banner and The logo.

- For next time. Please don't request more than one item. The regulations towards this service being free and available is that a user may only request

One item at a time.

Anyways, Hope you enjoy.

Looks slick af @OMGhixD

Only critique would be the offline banner.. xD

F7EJSTi.jpg

Here's an example from my own channel, that a co-owner of my old community made for me. Yes, there's a spelling error but you get the idea, you'd want it to be bigger 😛

41 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Looks slick af @OMGhixD

Only critique would be the offline banner.. xD

F7EJSTi.jpg

Here's an example from my own channel, that a co-owner of my old community made for me. Yes, there's a spelling error but you get the idea, you'd want it to be bigger 😛

Thank you for the constructive criticism and preview. requester has been given the PSD and may change it accordingly. i will take this and add it to my knowledge. Thanks!

The request(s) in this topic have been completed and the owner has been satisfied. Because of this, the topic has been closed and moved. If you have other requests, please open a new topic.