Sign in to follow this  
Flannel

Flannilla-WoW

We were gone, and after some time and a (much needed) name change, we're back! We're in a groove now, and again we dedicate ourselves so that a 24/7 server uptime becomes possible. Whether you're a returning player from ages past, or new blood come to join the battle, Flannilla-WoW would like to extend our arm with an open hand and shake your hand in welcoming you. This is a progressive Vanilla server, currently at patch 1.8 "Dragons of Nightmare."  We have scripted dungeons and raids. Game Masters are always around if you need them, and we're all quite serious about giving you a safe and fun server to play on. Professional staff, talented Developers, and great players like you make this magic a certain. Welcome to Flannilla.

The server runs on the following rates:

Questing = 10

Mob Grinding = 10

Reputation = 5

Gold = 5

Low-Level Kill = 5

We are a joint project with Wardonic WoW, which can be found using this discord.

Good luck with your project.

--Constructive feedback--

Not to be rude or anything, but that is the most ridiculous name for a wow server i've seen in a while.. You straight up took the word "vanilla" and deleted the "v" and put "FL" in the front and added an "N" in the middle of it. When choosing a name it's very important to make it as user-friendly as possible and memorable. "Flannilla" is hard to pronounce for a Danish person like me, for example. Look at Warmane, Nostalrius, Elysium and Excalibur, all successful servers, do these include "-wow" in their names? No, they don't, i'd like to see smaller servers come up with names that are actually related somewhat or somehow to the Lore of WoW. Instead of just putting "-wow" always. Ofcourse, sometimes it can be justified and i don't think it is at all in this case, you might've aswell just gotten "Flannilla.com", which BTW isn't even taken. When choosing a name, make sure it's small, easy to pronounce and easy to remember, once people remember it, people return.

Sh2a59v.png

In short, reconsider the name.

Greeting Babylon. 

I understand the name is fairly ridiculous, however the name was chosen by the players, when I had to bring the server down originally due to some unforeseen circumstances, I asked the players to choose the next name and that was their choice. 

I do appreciate the feedback though.

Glad to see the  project  alive and well,  the merge with Wardonic, a custom 3.3.5 server, seemed a bit interesting though, especially knowing Ghost. Best of  luck  :)

On 4/5/2019 at 2:25 AM, Caden said:

Glad to see the  project  alive and well,  the merge with Wardonic, a custom 3.3.5 server, seemed a bit interesting though, especially knowing Ghost. Best of  luck  :)

Thanks Loud! <3