Sign in to follow this  
OMGhixD

Show-Off Cruel-WoW Trailer

So i recently made this. I'm extremely proud of myself in all honest :D However i do see what i could improve.

The Trailer was made in kind of a hurry which was mistake number one!

However i'd love some feedback from others!

What could i have improved here?

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Ultarg said:

nice video and very good server, however website design is very ugly you guys should get a theme from zafire.

Thank you for the kind feedback regarding our Trailer & Server.

Ugly? could you specify which parts of the site which makes it appear ugly?

- i'll be 100% honest, i've been thinking of buying a theme from Zafire, However. He is just to hard to get a hold off and his work is not precoded, And there is little availability regarding coders whom can code the theme for a decent price. Thus making it not worth it in the long term for me to even concider grabbing a new theme through such service/s. However i myself will most likely start designing a new theme for Cruel-WoW considering i've been learning alot regarding both CSS, HTML, PHP and GFX in General.

well, a nice color style. A texture for menu bar and sidebars,maybe some icons for menu links,  a nice hd background. I've seen some of your gfx work and its good for example cruel wow banner its very cool!  however I dont understand why you guys decided to make everything black on website.

40 minutes ago, Ultarg said:

well, a nice color style. A texture for menu bar and sidebars,maybe some icons for menu links,  a nice hd background. I've seen some of your gfx work and its good for example cruel wow banner its very cool!  however I dont understand why you guys decided to make everything black on website.

The reasoning was to make simplicity the main goal, A simple slick site which was gonna be easily navigatable. However i do understand the nostalgia feel for some decoration related to the game and have further concidered to get a new theme and that is in the process. Within friday it'll be live :)

Nice introduction to your server mate.

About the website design, overall it looks pretty cool there is only one thing I want to give you as a tip;
Your news posts are centered while everything else is aligned to the left, keep the news post text also aligned on the left, it somehow looks out of place right now. Atleast it does for me.

Just a small bit of advice, if you like it more this way keep it as it is, it's your project :)

On 1/17/2019 at 2:57 PM, Unrecognized said:

About the website design, overall it looks pretty cool there is only one thing I want to give you as a tip;
Your news posts are centered while everything else is aligned to the left, keep the news post text also aligned on the left, it somehow looks out of place right now. Atleast it does for me.

Just a small bit of advice, if you like it more this way keep it as it is, it's your project :)

We've since this post update our website and pretty much the entire project on all fronts.

Step by and let me know what you think about it :)

On 1/17/2019 at 5:57 AM, Unrecognized said:

wough. the legend himself.