Unrecognized

SEO for websites.

Hello everyone,

My dad is currently working on his own website, he is a graphic designer which is starting to take on some projects on his own. He asked me to help him with his website on things he doesn't understand or if it comes to HTML, CSS and PHP.

We are almost done with the website and is nearly done for a beta version for public use. He asked me if I could take a look into the SEO side of his website. I know a few Google tools and WordPress plugins I can use and look into, but I would like to get some tips.

Do you have a basic understanding of SEO or do you know how I can get the SEO right, so the website can be found easily or easier atleast.

I thank you kindly for helping us out and teach me a thing or 2 which I can use in the future.

Kind regards,

Dion Pool.

3 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

I can help with optimizations and also help to de-crease load-time etc but that would be about it, but overall on SEO these few marks are very important

Thank you, would be nice to get some help as I don't have much experience as it comes to improving the loading time of a website.

1 hour ago, Unrecognized said:

Thank you, would be nice to get some help as I don't have much experience as it comes to improving the loading time of a website.

Just let me know when the time comes :)

15 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

Just let me know when the time comes :)

I will send you a message when we are starting this process.

4 hours ago, Caden said:

Good luck finding ppl (:

Thank you! Just to get some facts straight, I'm not looking for people to work with, just need a few tips on what I need to focus on or what is important if it comes to SEO of websites.

This ticket is now marked inactive as the ticket author has not made a reply within the 72 hour timeframe.

If you're the author and still need assistance please create a new ticket.