MMO Society
espiritusanto

Stuck with trying to open database files

This has probably been discussed billion times before, but i'm completely lost how to access .frm, .myd and .myi files. What i have only achieved is some encrypted mess or completely empty files. I saw an earlier post how to edit character level capping and thought that was a simple thing to start with. I managed to edit the config file and kept leveling after 80 which was as intended, but i cannot get any stats before i edit player_classlevelstats database. Thats where i'm stuck. Theres a photo where the databases are opened nice and clean in heidisql and thats how i want them as well. Call me complete noob which i am, started this like a day ago but i need to solve this.

Oh, and im using this:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-general-releases/560737-single-player-project-tc-r2.html

I just want keep leveling as long as enemies give exp for now, and learn to edit other things later.

dbs.png

JKcn1mb.png

Edited by espiritusanto

This ticket is now marked inactive as the ticket author has not made a reply within the 72 hour timeframe.

If you're the author and still need assistance please create a new ticket.