MMO Society
vollberka

Buffing Heroic Strike

Question

So i know i can edit all the spells in DBC and i understand it very well, funny enough i cant get it to work so that i can buff spells via spell_bonus_data..... Does anyone really understand how this table works and can help me out ?

6 answers to this question

yeah, that doesn't answer my question in the slightest lol, I just mentioned above that it isn't currently working and I'm not sure why. Some spells can be buffed in spell_bonus_data others cant and I'm not sure why. That is more of the answer I'm looking for. :P 

6 hours ago, vollberka said:

yeah, that doesn't answer my question in the slightest lol, I just mentioned above that it isn't currently working and I'm not sure why. Some spells can be buffed in spell_bonus_data others cant and I'm not sure why. That is more of the answer I'm looking for. :P 

If certain spells CAN be buffed while others CANNOT. then i'd say it's something regarding your core and outoff "my" knowledge :P

IIRC: Heroic Strike is a known issue in most cores and there is a script for it in source (class spells maybe).

You might be able to modify a multiplier there

On 10/24/2017 at 9:48 AM, Jiinx said:

IIRC: Heroic Strike is a known issue in most cores and there is a script for it in source (class spells maybe).

You might be able to modify a multiplier there

Hmm okay, yeah I was just wondering if there was a better method of changing its coeffs without going into the spell.dbc to change its values is all. I don't think doing core mods is exactly an easier method, but an alternative one. thanks for the advice though :)

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.