Caden

Frozen-Peak logo

Render/Stock : Stock

Text : FP

Subtext : None.

Color Scheme: A range of blues

What Type of Request is This? : Logo creation

Size : 515x515

Any Additional Information? : We would like to have 2 seperate logos. One for our Website and one for ur discord/login scren. We would also like it to be similar to Anarchy-WoW's logo but be unique to our server, Ice, lots of blue

.PSD Needed?: No

Heres a logo i made with some mixture from a theme logo made by Loomar, it's from the theme (The_King) which i originally ordered

I believe the outcome became outstanding. but i also wish to give credit to loomar for the parts i used.

Transparent version

WFNFGYq.png

Fullsize

With Background ( Same background color-code as LORDCRAFT )

suCYve3.jpg

Fullsize

4 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

Heres a logo i made with some mixture from a theme logo made by Loomar, it's from the theme (The_King) which i originally ordered

I believe the outcome became outstanding. but i also wish to give credit to loomar for the parts i used.

Transparent version

WFNFGYq.png

Fullsize

With Background ( Same background color-code as LORDCRAFT )

suCYve3.jpg

Fullsize

These look ******* amazing, I appreciate the hard work put into these <3

The request(s) in this topic have been completed and the owner has been satisfied. Because of this, the topic has been closed and moved. If you have other requests, please open a new topic.