Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shrike124

GTA V Gaming Community Logo.

Old Design : logo.png.43bce1588a3ffeb6d2edade3007d3798.png

Text :  MayFair County

Subtext : Dont really need one.

Color Scheme: Maybe to match the website ( http://mayfaircounty.net/forum/index.php ) - Whatever looks best.

What Type of Request is This? :  Gaming Community Logo - GTA V - FiveM - Roleplay Community

Size : Our original is 300 x 82 - Wouldnt really matter since I would like the .PSD

Any Additional Information? : This is a roleplay community for GTAV FiveM, we are done setting everything up and are now just trying to improve everything. Our old logo seems to be made with paint.net and we are looking for something more professional. Needs to relate to GTAV, kinda Real Life, and Police. Think of the community DOJ and HSG which are competitors to MayFair. The servers are basically Cops and Civilians. 

.PSD Needed?: Yes please.

Thank you,

Brayden D.

GRAPHIC REQUEST - PENDING "Ride the wave of creativity"
Greetings Shrike124, your request is currently pending and is awaiting response by a member of our design team. In the mean time we encourage community submissions! Otherwise a team member will connect with you shortly.

Thank you for the reply! That looks really cool but its a bit to dark and no color. I understand I did indeed say match the website but some color would be nice. It is kind of hard to really tell if I like it or not considering I'm really just waiting to see the perfect one. You got the GTA V  part down but it doesnt go with any other things like RP and Police and things like that.

I think it looks great! Its still not clicking for me though. I really appreciate your time you are putting in to help but I just dont see it.