socks

How do I add scripts to my Trinity folder?

Currently I'm using this repack "LordCraft Funrealm 3.3.5a" and I've been wanting to add custom npcs and etc. to my server, but some requires scripts to be put in to work properly, so I look up tutorials on how to do that and it says go to directory "src->scripts->custom" and open this and that, but I don't have that directory nor can I find it or any of the files to put scripts in.. I was wondering if I'm suppose to download something or what.

Any help on how to put this into my server would be really appreciated.. If you have questions please let me know I'll answer the best I can.. Much thanks. 

edit: 

sorry if I posted in wrong place.

Edited by socks

10 hours ago, Katos said:

Custom scripts cannot be added to repacks, you will need to compile your own core.

Ahh okay, I thought you'd be able to add custom scripts, I didn't know, so it would be impossible to add a like for example an Transmog NPC to the repack then?

I used to know lot about how to do this and that and lot about server emulation for like TBC & WoTLK but it's been few years and I've forgotten so much to the point where I'm like a noob at everything lol. 

Edited by socks
correcting misspelled words

On 21.9.2017 at 8:58 AM, socks said:

Ahh okay, I thought you'd be able to add custom scripts, I didn't know, so it would be impossible to add a like for example an Transmog NPC to the repack then?

I used to know lot about how to do this and that and lot about server emulation for like TBC & WoTLK but it's been few years and I've forgotten so much to the point where I'm like a noob at everything lol. 

Yes it would sadly be rather impossible, unless you were able to get the source code and get ready to compile. if that happens you can take a look at my guide