Question

Hello while I was compiling the latest trinitycore I kept getting errors saying this: (I am using visual community 2017)

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error LNK1112 module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86' game E:\Build\src\server\game\x64\RelWithDebInfo\gamePCH.obj 1 

and

Error LNK1112 module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86' scripts E:\Build\src\server\scripts\x64\RelWithDebInfo\ScriptLoader.obj 1 

and

Error LNK1181 cannot open input file '..\scripts\RelWithDebInfo\scripts.lib' worldserver E:\Build\src\server\worldserver\LINK 1 

and a lot of this warning

Warning D9002 ignoring unknown option '/arch:SSE2' worldserver E:\Build\src\server\worldserver\cl 1 

please help

Edited by ghostd1g

3 answers to this question

This thread can be closed as my problem has been solved I solved it by downloading the c++ 64 bit visual 15 2017 tools and using cmake to configure the core with the 64 bit tools and all my problems disappeared Thanks @Jiinx your answer gave me a hint

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.