Sign in to follow this  
Viper

COMPILATION ERROR-TRINITY MOON ENGINER-HELP ME!

I would like to help, this giving error on part of CMAKE when causing this error in the photo.

I like Variaves.

Count won't find the following libraries in boots

Boost_system

Boots_filesystem

Boots_data_time

Boots_locale

No Boost was fond ... you may need to set BOOST_LIBRARYDIR to the

The directory that contains Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT to boost.

Call Stack (must be recent call first):

Cmakelists.txt: 48 (find_package)

Please use English when posting in this forum. I've taken the time to translate the best I could, however, there a few things I cannot interoperate. Please correct these issues asap.

42 minutes ago, Death said:

Por favor, use o Inglês quando postar neste fórum. Eu tomei o momento de traduzir o melhor que pude, no entanto, há algumas coisas que eu não posso interoperar. Corrija esses problemas o mais rápido possível.

I would like you to help me correct this error when running CMAKE.

CMake Error at cmake / macros / FindBoost.cmake: 1203 (message):   Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.  

Boost version: 1.63.0   

Boost include path: C: / local / boost_1_63_0  

Could not find the following static Boost libraries:           

Boost_system          

Boost_filesystem          

Boost_thread          

Boost_program_options           

Boost_iostreams  

No Boost libraries were found. You may need to set BOOST_LIBRARYDIR to the   Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT to the location of   Boost. If you still have problems search on forum for TCE00020. Call Stack (most recent call first):   Dep / boost / CMakeLists.txt: 50 (find_package)

While boost does install in windows you still need to set the environmental variable  in windows 

The TrinityCore wiki has an outline on how to do this

On 2017-5-20 at 2:02 AM, Jiinx said:

Embora o boost não seja instalado nas janelas, você ainda precisa definir a variável ambiental nas janelas 

O wiki TrinityCore tem um esboço sobre como fazer isso

amigo, as variaves ja estão tudo correta. mais mesmo assim o erro continua

If you updated boost before cmake was installed, you may need to reinstall cmake in order for it to properly set the variables for boost. Another option is to manually set the values in cmake

Se você atualizar impulso antes cmake foi instalado, talvez seja necessário reinstalar cmake para que ele definir corretamente as variáveis para aumentar. Outra opção é definir manualmente os valores em cmake

This warning is to tell you that your topic will be closed in 72 hours should no replies be made. 

If you still need assistance, please reply to the topic.

This ticket is now marked inactive as the ticket author has not made a reply within the 72 hour timeframe.

If you're the author and still need assistance please create a new ticket.