MMO Society

Question

9 answers to this question

In looking at this deeper, it doesn't look like the SHA1 is in reference to Trinitycore at all.. its the SHA1 of the repository.

This means that the patch itself is trying to add or modify something that may not exist. Try adding the patch manually, tweaking anything that is out of date.

17 hours ago, Jiinx said:

In looking at this deeper, it doesn't look like the SHA1 is in reference to Trinitycore at all.. its the SHA1 of the repository.

This means that the patch itself is trying to add or modify something that may not exist. Try adding the patch manually, tweaking anything that is out of date.

the patch is 2000 lines, how the hell i will add it manually unless i've no life xD

well there is not much else, the patch is not going to work with your version of trinitycore, and you don't want to take the time to manually add it..

btw 2000 lines is not that much ;)

14 hours ago, Jiinx said:

well there is not much else, the patch is not going to work with your version of trinitycore, and you don't want to take the time to manually add it..

btw 2000 lines is not that much ;)

Well, i will add them manually once i get enough time, if it gave me compilation errors that i couldn't fix i will post them here so you could help me.

Certainly, we are here to assist in anyway we can.

Unfortunately this is one of those situations where the only option will require time, patience and a lot of copy pasta.

Marking solved, enjoy!

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.