Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Caleb

Let's Get Rocked (Internet Radio Station) Listen Live Now!

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hey guys, I am here to announce the grand opening of Let's Get Rocked Internet Radio Station. We are a non stop live broadcasting Rock Music from the 50s to Today's Best Hits.

We add music twice every week. We take requests if you message us on our Facebook Page or by Email

We offer advertising on our website and also on our internet radio station.

Your advertisement can be ran up to 8 times throughout the day on our radio. We also have a special on with 50% off on all purchases. Please do message us Facebook or by email.

Check us out today @ http://letsgetrocked.org/

Also go and like up our Facebook page that is linked on the website

Thank you for your time :)

Have a nice day

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Just wanted to update that, we have updated our playlist. Usually every week we update our play list :)

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

We are currently working on our website at the moment and it may look a little weird at times but we will have it fixed fully within 48hours.

Thank you for all your support guys! :)