Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asrael

AsterionWoW 1.12.1 - Instant 55 Blizzlike Server! | All Rates x4

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

rEndfab.jpg

Welcome to AsterionWoW,
we are a fresh started Serverproject. We worked in past time with 2 members at our 1.12.1
core and now we are ready to publish. We want to go live! The PTR "Asterion 1.12.1 [PvP]" goes online on:

22.03.17 - 20:00 GMT+1 (Open Beta)

15.04.17 - 19:00 GMT+1 (Full Release)

So be prepared for our BETA Serverstart. At start we offer 250 Player Slots which we know never
gonna be filled but we hope some of you will join us! ;)

What we offer
* Start at level 55
* All classes scripted
* All dungeons scripted (only Zul'Farrak needs some fixes)
* vMaps
* 250 Player slots
* Active GMs
* No custom content (100% Blizzlike)
* x4 Rates (out of dropping)

Why you start at level 55?
We heared from many players who are loving 1.12.1 or Classic that they
are want on one hand the level feeling but on other hand the endgame content.
So we decided to start our Chars at level 55. (If you want to start lower, create char
and make an ingame ticket.) You can directly go to Silithus or Winterspring or
something like this and can level to 60. Where the endgame content waits for you!

More informations!
JOIN our Discord: https://discord.gg/ePjvThc
+ Guildsystem is fully working
+ Classic Raids will be progressively open
+ Enemies (NPCs) and Dungeons/Raids are balanced
+ vMaps are added, means no buggy NPCs
+ Fast, friendly and reliable GM Team which helps you
with every problem.
+ An amazing Anti Cheat System
+ No Ingame Shop! (Cash-Shop)

So Hero! What are you waiting for? Be prepared! Our website will be released here as fast
as its ready! (at the 22.03.17 at 18:00 GMT+1). Start you adventure at Asterion today!

Your AsterionTeam! <3

Easy and simple Thread +1

Why you start at level 55? (color -1) change it, difficult to read from my pov due to the White Background. I'd say go green ish

All classes scripted, Have you guys tested very each class and all their spells? i find it hard to believe that they are all fully scripted considering pathfinding of the charge and blink has been slightly broken for years within several cores. IF you guys have been able to achieve all classes scripted then congratulations! :)

Overall it looks nice!

=== DID U KNOW FUN FACT ===

Did you know? : That at level 58 during vanilla wow there actually werent enough quests to level up to 60? You'd essentially have to grind ur way up 2 levels which could take up to 1 to 5 days. :)

Best of luck!

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
4 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

Easy and simple Thread +1

Why you start at level 55? (color -1) change it, difficult to read from my pov due to the White Background. I'd say go green ish

All classes scripted, Have you guys tested very each class and all their spells? i find it hard to believe that they are all fully scripted considering pathfinding of the charge and blink has been slightly broken for years within several cores. IF you guys have been able to achieve all classes scripted then congratulations! :)

Overall it looks nice!

=== DID U KNOW FUN FACT ===

Did you know? : That at level 58 during vanilla wow there actually werent enough quests to level up to 60? You'd essentially have to grind ur way up 2 levels which could take up to 1 to 5 days. :)

Best of luck!

With the "All classes scripted" we dont mean that there is every bug fixed. More like "You have no problems to play it fluently" :)
But thank you very much! We work since 8 month at out server and since yesterday we offering the community changelogs. To see
what we are fixing everyday. These changelogs are available when the website goes online! :)

Best regards,
Asterion aka Asrael

P.s. Yeah, I know. But you can also do a bit way lower quests. And I think we will add some quests (basic Kill and Collect Quests
so the players will have enough).

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
Guest Gamer

This thread contains broken links, images and/or broken BBC that deems this out dated and because of this it will now be archived. If this is your thread feel free to re-post your thread with updated content.