Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Unrecognized

Trust - GXT 111 Gaming Mouse

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you guys know that I bought a new mouse. I was using an old Apple mouse which was delivered back in the day with the iMac G5 PowerPC.. So yea an pretty old mouse. Now I've my first gaming mouse and I'm pretty excited about it.

611139_trust_21090_gxt_111_gaming_mouse.

Now I'm able to adjust the speed of the mouse it self with just 1 click on 1 of the 7 buttons and the little grey button on the left side of left click is the button for double click. Just click 1 time and it automatically doubles it.

Let me hear your thoughts :)

the design isn't good like the others that I have seen out there, yet again it's on about the design. So how does this feel and the confront when you use it?

I haven't had this model of mouse before and the only guy that can give the review is you @Unrecognized lol 

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
On 14-12-2016 at 9:03 PM, empire said:

the design isn't good like the others that I have seen out there, yet again it's on about the design. So how does this feel and the confront when you use it?

I haven't had this model of mouse before and the only guy that can give the review is you @Unrecognized lol 

Well it's my first actual gaming mouse, always used an old Apple mouse from the iMac G5 so this is quite an improvement.
I like the mouse, it's nice to adjust the DPI with just 1 click on a button and have more buttons to use in gameplay.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
8 hours ago, Death said:

Looks too generic for my taste. As for gaming mice I'd always recommend Logitech.

I know, but I'm not into hardcore game. Just play WoW from time to time and sometimes a shooter so now and then.
Saw a pretty nice mouse from Logitech, but it was pretty expansive. So I bought this one instead.

2 minutes ago, Unrecognized said:

I know, but I'm not into hardcore game. Just play WoW from time to time and sometimes a shooter so now and then.
Saw a pretty nice mouse from Logitech, but it was pretty expansive. So I bought this one instead.

Logitech is far from hardcore.. Some would even say it's off-brand but for someone who had 'em all Logitech not only out preformed, but it out lasted any mouse I've had. My g500s is 6 years strong and still running with no fading whats-so-ever.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
1 minute ago, Death said:

Logitech is far from hardcore.. Some would even say it's off-brand but for someone who had 'em all Logitech not only out preformed, but it out lasted any mouse I've had. My g500s is 6 years strong and still running with no fading whats-so-ever.

Next time I'm in need of a mouse I will buy a Logitech mouse. Before this Trust mouse I have been using this old iMac mouse which is from 2002. It still works like a charm, but the scrolling ball is not working anymore. Still use it for school though.