Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Foufos

report on MegaIndian

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

report on MegaIndian 

i was selling him my server and made him a deal and stuff on skype

and we agreeed to 150$ and ill still be owner rank and have control of server

http://prntscr.com/cttslw

and he straight up scammed me and said hell take the money he made and leave and never paid and wont reply on skype

http://prntscr.com/ctttgk

and idk what else to do

First of all, let's see the full conversation and not just the bits you want us to.

Here's a few points with the given evidence:

#1 None of the evidence provided proves he says "hell take the money he made and leave and never paid and wont reply on skype"
#2 $150.00 and you will still remain owner, as mentioned, but the conversation about these terms were never provided. I don't even know why you would even consider selling out for only $150.00 in my opinion.

Before I even consider digging into this even more I need way more information.

#1 Payment stub showing payment sent and/or received. (Paypal invoice)
#2 Proof of dispute via the indicated payment arrangement.
#3 The entire conversation starting when the arrangement was made and until you accused him of scamming.

If said information is not provided within 48 hours of this notice this report will be ignored and disposed of.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

After careful review we have came to a conclusion of this report taking all remarks from merchant and buyer into consideration and have deemed this report as unconfirmed. This means sufficient evidence wasn't provided that supports the case and we are unable to act on it. We still advise members to proceed with caution or even resorting to a middle man with any and all transactions.