Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
TheLeviathan

Fireside Chat Achievement

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

After talking with NPCs for this achievement, they don't give me the credit for the Achievement.

It's TC.

How it can be fixed?

Could you give us details, what achivement, is it a custom one?
Is it running on a script etc.
What core you are running.

When you check the achievement progress (client) is there any particular NPC that isn't triggering or multiples?

I do not have a 6.x.x database on hand (pulling one now) so i can's say I know the issue offhand.

Also be aware that TC 6.x.x is still in active development, but with the Legion release, it is probably waning support from the TC team.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Unfortunately there is less "official" support for the 4.3.4 build as the TrinityCore team scraped the build for WoD due to the major changes. Recently the project was picked up by less than a handful of developers and is being worked on.

So that I have a better understanding, can you tell me the exact core/build you are working with? I don't want to assume and come with an improper solution.

It also appears as though this particular achievement requires completion of some quests and achievements, does your character meet all the requirements

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

It's a random core that I got it in the internet

What kind of team is working on 4.3.4?

The problem is SQL side? or core side?

"Random core" offers little help for us to figure out the best solution.

There are 4 iterations (that I am aware of) of the 4.3.4 emulator. 

1. MistCore (Not Active): I have minimal experience with this core and do not have a copy on hand to test. To my knowledge this was heavily modified 3.3.5 trinitycore that did not fully support some of the client aspects. This core had/has multiple OpCodes that were not supported and was used primarily in the first days of 4.x support.
  2. TrinityCore (Not Active): For an extremely limited time frame the team at TrinityCore started building the emulator for 4.3.4 support. This was when teh big change happened with the authentication protocols which required extensive work on all aspects of the emulator. This project was picked up late in the official patch release and later abandoned by the team to focus on the upcoming (at the time) WoD release
  3. ArkCore (Active): This is another core that I have limited exposure to, however from my understanding this is a "One man show" (single developer). That being said, the developer has maintained a focus on keeping the core and database up-to-date and is continuing to release updates. The development style is not "standardized" and the support for Linux environments as been spotty (which is why I have limited exposure).
  4. TrinityCore-Legacy (Active): This is the latest emulator to the party. This project is being managed by some of the TrinityCore developers and is as close to "official" as TrinityCore will ever be for this patch. The coding standards that we have come to rely on from the TrinityCore team exists, which does slow releases/fixes.

Each of these emulators have their own differences, which makes providing a solution "out of the box" difficult. Depending on your emulator, it could be SQL, C++, DBC or any combination of the three.

Obviously I would start with SQL as a possible resolution, as its the easiest.

BTW here are the requirements for the achievement;

Locations and requirements

• Malfurion Stormrage: inside the cave at Malfurion's Breach in the Molten Front; after completing Through the Gates of Hell
  • Jarod Shadowsong: also within Malfurion's Breach with same quest requirement; note: you must have completed the quests in Mount Hyjal leading up to and including Twilight Riot for him to appear.
  • Thisalee Crow: found within the Molten Flow; must have unlocked the Druids of the Talon
  • Deldren Ravenelm: found at the Forlorn Spire; must have unlocked The Shadow Wardens
  • Matoclaw: found at the Sanctuary of Malorne in Mount Hyjal; must have completed The Sanctuary Must Not Fall
  • Dorda'en Nightweaver: found at the Sanctuary of Malorne around the time of The Fate of Runetotem; seems to become unavailable in later stages.
  • Arthorn Windsong: found in the The Furnace; must have unlocked Druids of the Talon
  • General Taldris Moonfall: found at Malfurion's Breach; must have completed Through the Gates of Hell

This warning is to tell you that your topic will be closed in 72 hours should no replies be made. 

If you still need assistance, please reply to the topic.

This ticket is now marked inactive as the ticket author has not made a reply within the 72 hour timeframe.

If you're the author and still need assistance please create a new ticket.