MMO Society
Sign in to follow this  
Moonkin

Deathbringer, gunship loots

Question

hello, i cant find deathbringer and gunship loots where can i change item drop chance, i found chest gobject loot id but there is only shadowfrost shard and primodial loots im using sunwellcore

3 answers to this question

I am not entirely familiar with the Sunwell core database structure so I am unable to truly test this solution, however I assume that is following the TrinityCore structure.

Here is a SQL query that will locate the lootable items associated with the gameobject

select * from gameobject_loot_template where entry in (
select data1 from gameobject_template where entry = 202241);

From there you just need to determine what is missing and insert the missing item(s) into the loot table. You can also adjust the ChanceOrQuestChance for the item(s). This query can be repeated/updated to reflect the necessary gameobjects.

NOTE: *_loot_template entry is not necessarily the entry of the gameobject itself.

NOTE2: The query assumes that Deathbringer's Cache is properly set up in the database (e.g. type = 3)

~Hope this helps

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.