Sign in to follow this  
Theking

AMDWOW 5000% Stats!

Hello my name is Rhom and I am a player on AMDWoW.

I would like to tell you guys about the server I enjoy spending my time playing!

This server is 3.3.5a Custom gear and custom gems!!

AMDWoW 5000% is back! Currently working on a second realm info TBA!

Amdwow has over 5,000 custom items! AND they are always making more!

We offer both Pvp and Pve content! So if you don't wanna do one, you can do the other! 

We are always updating the core and database doing the best we can to make the server as enjoyable as possible!

I love the players! We all joke around in chill times, or we all kill each other, for the fun of the game. 

Vote items are easy to get, most are able to get withing one time fully voting!

Massive Pvp events like City battle every hour!

Professional staff, always active!

WE HAVE EVERYTHING, The only thing missing... Is YOU!!!!

Active and always updating website and forums! www.Amdwow.net

i used to play there back in old days at citywar realm, and sometimes in 5k realm. It used to be rlly good over 300 players online on each realm. Its nice to see that server is back ;)

Server copy -.-... Why dont u guys just let servers that die...... leave them dead.

Not really actually u were the one who was trying to make a another copy of amdwow in trinitycore lol, when you didnt know how to compile. For what i know they bought the core and now they have a good core developer who is working hard to revive the server.

Not really actually u were the one who was trying to make a another copy of amdwow in trinitycore lol, when you didnt know how to compile. For what i know they bought the core and now they have a good core developer who is working hard to revive the server.

Despite the bashing, I too believe these servers need to be revived.

Information template would be nice , if you wish to edit your thread & make it a bit more impressing it may just increase public attention.

Other than that, good luck.

Server copy -.-... Why dont u guys just let servers that die...... leave them dead.

I don't see a reason for this kindoff negativity, let him try if he wants to:)

Even tho, your avatar is a copy of jargs, so please don't even start 

ot: good luck!

This thread contains broken links, images and/or broken BBC that deems this out dated and because of this it will now be archived. If this is your thread feel free to re-post your thread with updated content.