MMO Society
Foufos

how do i make it

Question

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Foufos said:

yea same os on both win 7 but this desktop has win 7 prof and laptop has win 7 home

that's probably why it's like that. Prof is suppose to be perhaps a bit more advanced and home is suppose to be easy af.

Seems like a terrible mapping method. This would cause you to lose data by accidentally hitting delete without having an element selected, for instance, making this post, If I click out of the element and hit backspace on accident everything I've typed is now lost. (Not a great example considering our community stores the editor as cache to prevent such data loss.) If you have a mouse with mouse4 and mouse5 buttons you can use them to scroll back and forward through web pages.

11 minutes ago, Foufos said:

noo i mean i cant use the backspace button to go back a page like im used too. in browser chrome 

it says use ALT+left arrow key

That's quite correct. ALT+Left arrow key will make u go back a page. 

Same OS on both of the machines?

But sometimes my backspace won't work. But my backtab on my mouse takes a page back. it's just to get used to it

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.