deadscope22

Wow Services! Accounts ! 24/7 communication !Trusted Seller!

wowbanner_zps8ot2qthr.jpg

62feaf08253db96a60382878b61ae366_zps4dsu

We will go threw G 2 G .com ! its a third party website ! they have buyer and seller protection ! This helps both of us this also should eliminate any doubts you may have !

For more info add me on Skype ! Deadscope22!

insurance_policy_zpscjk4zihu.jpg

During the Process of the transaction, if at anytime your account gets flagged
for whatever reason i will  refund your money!

*Note*  Once i hand you back the account this Policy is no longer in affect.

powerleveling_zpsc2labcjf.jpg

Price

Any US or EU server !(more regions will come in the future )

Levels 1-100 $50 USD

Levels 90-100 25USD

100-110 45 USD

more accurate price give me a add on Skype Deadscope22 deadscope22.png 

WoWSpam_zpsrytwgve6.png

Want to buy a Cheap Account or want to get Rid of your current account[/B]

click this link to find out how :

Buy and Sell Accounts Here !!!!!!

20701-wow-battleground-bonus-event-11-16

Mark of honor - 3 USD per (must buy at least 3 )

Full honor ranks ! 40 USD

images_zpsjyvtkm4n.jpg
WOW-Professions_zpssitrckbe.gif

1-800 Mining – $25 USD 
1-800 Herbalist $25USD
1-800 Skinning $25USD

download_zpspsemlwap.jpg

Let me know what i can do to serve you better or put your mind at ease for this entire transaction

Contact-Us-small_zpsawcjhkne.jpg

I am online 24/7- I can be contacted on my skype name: Deadscope22 deadscope22.png 

(can message or use voice to talk about details )

Edited by deadscope22

collect-Customer-Reviews_zpspw0ssmvp.jpg

Good guy, well versed in English so not a issue to conduct transaction. 

Was very modest with the price and wasn't a rushed order so i gave him his time and he was still able to deliver in a prompt manner. 

Would recommend if you want quality and great prices. Always gives quick responses on skype with any updates which i am very grateful for.  Well done.'

Quick and Easy. Ordered 96-100 (God im lazy). Started second he recieved money, a couple troubles with account locking (We both are not sure why.) Currently half done.

Talked about random stuff as well during it, very friendly. Would Recommend.

Amazing service! At $0.40 cents per level you can not beat these guys! They are a couple of brothers who tag team your account and take shifts as to level your account the fastest without overworking or rushing the process on just one person. I ordered a level 90-100 and they were able to complete it within the agreed upon amount of time. What is better is I had constant communication with them and never had to wait more than 30 seconds for a response over skype. This was by far one of the best services I have purchased on ownedcore so far!

bought honor gear was faster than expected would buy again 10/10

Very quick Service and very amazing 2 brothers litterally level 90-100 in 2 days.. never seen it so fast Thanks again guys!! I will deff use you again!

Perfect as always, second time using this service and could not be happier! Got done quick and was able to keep in contact the whole time, even late in the night or early in the morning! Speaks perfect Engligh, starts as soon as money is received and is super friendly! Without a doubt will be coming back for a third time :)

I purchased a fresh account with a max level 100 character. I really couldn't be more pleased with the transaction.The account provided was well developed and no short cuts were taken in the leveling process, Quest leveled, the character on the account had an abundance of garrison followers, at hand over, and a fair amount of gear upgrades acquired along the way.

Access to and communication with, the provider, really was unrivaled for something like this. Always online, with instant feedback and regular leveling updates, it bolstered confidence in the seller and in general simply offered a great customer experience. I can't recommend this service enough, well worth your $.

Honestly this is the best way to get an acct.  Both brothers are always kind and honest and always are leveling 24/7. Whenever I had a question it took them max 3 minutes to respond. They make u any class any race either faction for so cheap. Don't buy these other accts for over 100$. Have them make one for close to nothing. They made me a char to lvl 60 for 12$ in a day. If you are doubtful at all of scams like I was don't be. This was an amazing purchase for me and I will definitely buy from them again. If u want confirmation that he's not a scammer ask him to put you in contact with me. I will show u the entire deal and will vouch for him 100%. In summary this was the best service money could buy.

Great service. Always willing to accommodate to your needs. Rate 10/10 would use again.

He just finished up doing a level from 40-90 for me.  Awesome job, he kept me updated on the status and it was done quickly.

Very nice service. Quick replies and nice to talk to. Delivered the service I paid for. 10/10 would pay again

I brought a level 60-90 boost on my DK and he did it, he kept me updated with screenshots every 10 levels by skype. A++

very good service, received screenshots of the progress for the honor gearing upon request and the replies on skype were very fast ,planning to buy more from them

purchased my 3rd honor farm, very satisfied , will do again

Bought the full blue pvp gear set @ a great price, was done quick, communication was amazing (even told what my friends messaged me on B-NET) 10/10 would reccomend.

Bought 70 - 100 boost , was done in 2 and half days , cheap and fast =) , also he provided update on level status which is a nice plus , recommended

Just bought full honor gear on one of my characters, the job was completely so fast and very professionally!

Just bought 4 ilv 700 boosts for my alts, communication was great and a fair price would recommend

Payed for a level 1-90 level boost, completed in less than two days, and kept me posted on the progress. It was definitely a pleasure, and I would use his services again in a heartbeat.

Played 90-100, kept me updated all the time and was very fast, super professional and Nice dude..

did another one and awesome as first time A++++++++

Some Reviews are on  EPIC 

https://www.epic npc.com/threads/924412-pvp-gear-10-90-100-4-1-100-40!-Hand-grind-!-ID-verified!

some Reviews are on ownedcore 

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/wow-us-account-buy-sell-trade/547564-power-leveling-honor-gear-other-services-cheapest-around-trusted-seller.html
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/wow-us-account-buy-sell-trade/547564-power-leveling-honor-gear-other-services-cheapest-around-trusted-seller.html
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/wow-eu-account-buy-sell-trade/555399-power-leveling-honor-gear-other-services-cheapest-around-trusted-seller.html#post3426616

Edited by deadscope22