Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dawnbrightsu

[Sharing][Links] Website CMS's and Status

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

This post wasn't created by me but a guy on another forum did. I thought it was very usefull and I wanted to bring it here. Mods tell me if I can't share the links of the posts and I can create them in this forum.

Hello AC-Web Users, I been using this forum for several years now and decided to start a Info Topic for the Web Section, as im a PHP Programmer for years I found it sometimes easier to start with a Premade system before I would officially Release a main site.

While browsing this section I found it really confusing as their are so many projects, but alot of them are ether out of Date, Not Updated, or dont even work. So I have decided to start a small Info Topic, here you would find a List of Current working/not working/In Development CMS for all Cores.

Please note: This is a Side project and if you want to update or add your project, please private Message me with:

Creator Name, Date Released, Project Status, Project Homepage (If you have one), Download/Github Link.

List:

Project Name || Project Creator || Status || Links/Download  || Status of ones I have Tested
==========================================================================
Azer CMS V3.0 || Luke || Released || [Post] [Download]  || Script works, Homepage of Creator Broken.
DarKcore CMS || DarkSore || Released || [Post] [Download] || Partly Works, Auther said its not the best.
Registration Page || Tok124 ||| Released || [Post][Download] || Works
WebWoW - v1.0  || Nexon| || Released ||  [Post][Download] || Unknown
[Battle.Net] Retail Web Page || Rouslan ||| Released ||| [Post][Download] || Unknown

14 minutes ago, Dawnbrightsu said:

tell me if I can't share the links of the posts and I can create them in this forum.

Please do so as we do not allow external links to content-relevant communities.

i can ensure you that the last 2 won't work , same for my cms if you don't have a bit of knowledge in PHP you won't be able to get it working 

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
12 hours ago, Death said:

Please do so as we do not allow external links to content-relevant communities.

Added internal posts of these websites

9 hours ago, Unrecognized said:

@Dawnbrightsu, I want you to inform that I removed the links going to the official posts as it were links to content-relevant communities.

I added new ones now :) thanks!

2 hours ago, darksoke said:

i can ensure you that the last 2 won't work , same for my cms if you don't have a bit of knowledge in PHP you won't be able to get it working 

hm... I need to check them out.