Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Pajak21

[Help]How can i make vendor like this ?

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

#1 Is not possible without adding a ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM class in your source. There has been instances where people added the raw string in the database table but that follows severe errors and unnecessary data expansion.

#2 Creating a vendor is as easy as creating an NPC and setting the NPCFlag to 128 for vendor. I'll post useful tutorials below with in depth information and guides. 

Adding items to your vendor:

On 10/28/2013 at 11:26 AM, Death said:

Vendor prices are set using an extended cost. Find the ID and use it while adding the item to the vendor.

Ingame: .npc add item {ITEM} 0 0 ID

Database: NPC Vendor items -> Extended cost -> Save.

Creating an NPC

Extended Cost IDs

You can also use truice which will simplify the creation of NPCs and so on.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
3 minutes ago, Death said:

#1 Is not possible without adding a ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM class in your source. There has been instances where people added the raw string in the database table but that follows severe errors and unnecessary data expansion.

#2 Creating a vendor is as easy as creating an NPC and setting the NPCFlag to 128 for vendor. I'll post useful tutorials below with in depth information and guides. 

Creating an NPC

Extended Cost IDs

You can also use truice which will simplify the creation of NPCs and so on.

Thank you soo much .. well i know how to add extended cost ... i was asking just for this ... thank you alot ! :)

1 hour ago, Pajak21 said:

Thank you soo much .. well i know how to add extended cost ... i was asking just for this ... thank you alot ! :)

Did Death provide the answer you were looking for?

This looks like multi vendors?

For this you will need:

1. Rochet Multi Vendor Script
Once the scipt is added and compiled

2. To create a set of vendors for each of the mounts and set costs in those vendors (the npcflag on these vendors would have to be set to 128). 

3. Then you will need to create a new vendor with the faction of 129 and set up your gossip_menu_options so that when the gossip_menu_option is clicked it opens the vendor required.  (Name this vendor Mounts Multi Vendor - for example)

For example lets say you have 3 mount vendors with ids 30303, 30304 and 30305 make a vendor for mounts - with an id (90000 - for example) then set the gossip_menu_id field to (65200 - check for unused gossip_menu_option entry) then set the npcflag to 129.  Remember to save this new row.

So lets say
30303 is the id for you Ground Mounts
30304 is the id for your Flying Mounts
30305 is the id for your Epic Mounts

90000 is going to be your Mounts Multi vendor

Once you have this in place open the gossip_menu_option section of the database and create a new row with the following

menu_id = 65200  (or your unused gossip_menu_option entry that you assigned on the creature template)
id = 1
Option_icon = 0
option_text = Ground Mounts
OptionBroadcastTextID = 0
option_id = 3
action_menu_npcflag = 128
action_menu_id = 30303 (or what ever the id is for your ground mounts vendor)
action_poi_id = 0
box_code = 0
box_money = 0

With this one in place you can then add then save this row and add the next row

menu_id = 65200  (or your unused gossip_menu_option entry that you assigned on the creature template)
id = 2
Option_icon = 0
option_text = Flying Mounts
OptionBroadcastTextID = 0
option_id = 3
action_menu_npcflag = 128
action_menu_id = 30304 (or what ever the id is for your Flying mounts vendor)
action_poi_id = 0
box_code = 0
box_money = 0

again save and then add a new row for your Epic Mounts - Just change the fields  id, option_text and the action_menu_id to become

id = 3
option_text = Epic Mounts
action_menu_id = 30305

Don't forget to add the new vendors you would need to restart your server, spawn the creature and after setting up the gossip_menu_options if you can not see these options on the multi vendor npc then it could be  either

1. no items in the vendor
2. you need to .reload gossip_menu_option

Adding items to the vendors

For this you would need to spawn (for example Ground Mounts - 30303)  then add the item to this vendor with any costs you require.  This item will then also be displayed in the multi vendor npc.

In the example above this would just give you the names on the gossips with no icons, should you want icons then in the option_text you would need to use

|TInterface/icons/Ability_Mount_WhiteTiger:25|t |rGround Mounts  (the red part is changeable to other icons)  the icons you can get from a website ,yet sorry to say I cant remember where at present.