Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Optimus

[Request] Looking for 3v3 soloQ script

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hello all, I am in need of 3v3 soloQ script and I will be really happy and grateful if anyone of you can supply this for me or update an old one.

My revision is: TrinityCore rev. 41fb8f47ebf9+ 2016-03-15 13:49:06 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, Release) -TDB 335.60

Edited by Optimus

First of all, welcome to LordCraft!

Second, you made 4 different request topics, why didn't you just put all the requests in 1 topic?

Regarding to the 3v3 script, I did some searching and found 2 scripts on a website:

Not sure which script you need to use in order to get it working nor do I provide support.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hello, and thank you again for your quick answer. I do made 4 different topics, because each topic points to different type of script/issue and I really thought it will be more propely, more tidy to do this way. :) 

Unfortunately the scripts you gave me are all outdated.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

I have a Battle System Release here:

https://github.com/Hamarz/1v1BattleSystem/commit/fc065190931763bfb89956d01b3ae86c5d137988

All the commits are listed with the new cpp script as well. You'll obviously need to make the modifications listed in order for it to work properly.

There are six file changes listed:

• src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.h
  • src/server/game/Entities/Unit/Unit.cpp
  • src/server/game/Hamar/Hamar.cpp
  • src/server/game/Hamar/hamarbattle.h
  • src/server/game/Handlers/MiscHandler.cpp
  • src/server/game/World/World.cpp

Also add on line 1794 in world.cpp you add the following code: (all other code changes can be found in the git hub commit I linked above)

TC_LOG_INFO(LOG_FILTER_SERVER_LOADING, "[HamarBattle] Creating phases...");
sHamarMgr->CreatePhases();

Edited by DemonReborn