Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Optimus

[Request] Looking for 1v1 arena script

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hello all, I am in need of 1v1 arena script and I will be really happy and grateful if anyone of you can supply this for me or update an old one.

My revision is: TrinityCore rev. 41fb8f47ebf9+ 2016-03-15 13:49:06 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, Release) -TDB 335.60

Edited by Optimus

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Thank you for the quick answer but yet I don't think you understand me sir. I did searched and tested a lot of scripts before ever consider posting here on LordCraft.

Unfortunately they are all outdated like the one you gave me. And here is the error when compiling:

/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp: In member function ‘bool npc_1v1arena::JoinQueueArena(Player*, Creature*)’:
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp:34:46: error: ‘ARENA_TEAM_1v1’ was not declared in this scope
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp:35:21: error: ‘ARENA_TYPE_1v1’ was not declared in this scope
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp: In member function ‘bool npc_1v1arena::CreateArenateam(Player*, Creature*)’:
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp:111:41: error: ‘ARENA_TEAM_1v1’ was not declared in this scope
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp: In member function ‘virtual bool npc_1v1arena::OnGossipHello(Player*, Creature*)’:
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp:160:55: error: ‘ARENA_TEAM_1v1’ was not declared in this scope
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp:164:60: error: ‘BATTLEGROUND_QUEUE_1v1’ was not declared in this scope
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp: In member function ‘virtual bool npc_1v1arena::OnGossipSelect(Player*, Creature*, uint32, uint32)’:
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp:225:100: error: ‘ARENA_TEAM_1v1’ was not declared in this scope
/root/src/src/server/scripts/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp:245:68: error: ‘ARENA_TEAM_1v1’ was not declared in this scope
[ 36%] Building CXX object src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts.dir/World/mob_generic_creature.cpp.o
make[2]: *** [src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts.dir/Custom/1v1_arena_script_-_wowbb.org.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Edited by Optimus

Aha, well I have to say it's pretty hard to find up-to-date scripts, as long as you are not a C++ developer you won't get really far I guess.
Instead hire a C++ developer to help you out updating or adding new content to your private server.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Okay, I am patient. But why not, maybe someone might update it for the last revision (like mine), but as you can see its not just for me and my private server, but for the whole community in order to use them. :P

Edited by Optimus

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

I already find myself a working 1v1 arena script for my core. Thread can be closed.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

The request(s) in this topic have been completed and the owner has been satisfied. Because of this, the topic has been closed and moved. If you have other requests, please open a new topic.