Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Optimus

[Request] Played Time Reward - Update

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hello, I really needed a script like that and after a quite while I've find one, but it's not working. My request for you gentlemans is if you can update it to work with this revision:

My revision is: TrinityCore rev. 41fb8f47ebf9+ 2016-03-15 13:49:06 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, Release) -TDB 335.60

Currently when I try "git apply playertimereward.diff", it gives me the following:

lOI6lxg.png.bf2850a007c42cec3c4987a28940

Download the script:
playedtimereward.diff

Edited by Optimus
full name revision added

you can try applying the changes manually and see if the script works; since its failing on applying the diff

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
4 hours ago, Jiinx said:

you can try applying the changes manually and see if the script works; since its failing on applying the diff

I am not very familiar with how exactly this diff file works. Can someone explain to me what and where exactly the changes are? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Optimus

This thread has been moved to the correct section of our community. Please ensure to take a few moments to match your thread topic with our community categories to prevent this from reoccurring.

Diffs are pretty straight forward..

+++ b/src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp

This is the file you are editing..

#include "GameObjectAI.h"
+#include "Config.h"

The "+" indicates the line that is being inserted into the file. In this instance the line "#include "Config.h" is being inserted after the GameobjectAI.h line.

@@ -79,6 +79,7 @@

This usually tells you the lines where the diff is inserting.

This diff requires the editing of 3 files:

1. Player.cpp
  2. Player.h
  3. worldserver.conf.dist

There are a 3 insertions in Player.cpp, 1 in Player.h, and 1 in worldserver.conf.dist

You might also need to know that this diff is quite old (2014) and may not work

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
10 hours ago, Jiinx said:

Diffs are pretty straight forward..

+++ b/src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp

This is the file you are editing..

#include "GameObjectAI.h"
+#include "Config.h"

The "+" indicates the line that is being inserted into the file. In this instance the line "#include "Config.h" is being inserted after the GameobjectAI.h line.

@@ -79,6 +79,7 @@

This usually tells you the lines where the diff is inserting.

This diff requires the editing of 3 files:

1. Player.cpp
  2. Player.h
  3. worldserver.conf.dist

There are a 3 insertions in Player.cpp, 1 in Player.h, and 1 in worldserver.conf.dist

You might also need to know that this diff is quite old (2014) and may not work

It didn't worked, I've made quite a mess tho... Can you update this script for me? Well technically it's not just for me, but for the whole community?

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

The request(s) in this topic have been completed and the owner has been satisfied. Because of this, the topic has been closed and moved. If you have other requests, please open a new topic.