Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Pajak21

[Trinity]Need This Repack ! Help !

Question

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hello guys ... Does someone know this repack ... because i am searching all day and cant find it ... please help...because i have seen this repack on soo many server's like this one test is and help me if you can smile.gifThanks !

--> http://kription-wow.com/news

9 answers to this question

A few level cap 255 repacks I can think of are:

• Unforgiven WoW
  • Neverendless WoW
  • World of the Gods

I can't think of any more servers which leaked or released their sources.

15 hours ago, cliffsmits said:

i tough it was a old repack of epixwow they use

Then you'd had to say the same about cascade reborn. But Cascade Reborn don't use a repack so you're wrong.

Oh yeah also kription wow don't use a repack and the kription wow repack was leaked onto forums before.

i know cascade dont use a repack. but kripton doesnt have any source related to that

---

i will take a look on my hard drive and release the old repack of cascade if i can find it

On 10-3-2016 at 0:39 PM, cliffsmits said:

i know cascade dont use a repack. but kripton doesnt have any source related to that

1 hour ago, cliffsmits said:

i will take a look on my hard drive and release the old repack of cascade if i can find it

Please next time edit your previous post instead of double posting. Thank you :)

@Pajak21

This thread has been moved to the correct section of our community. Please ensure to take a few moments to match your thread topic with our community categories to prevent this from reoccurring.

This warning is to tell you that your topic will be closed in 72 hours should no replies be made. 

If you still need assistance, please reply to the topic.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.