Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cybork

[Cracked] SoapBox Rotations

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

**Make sure WoW.exe is running in x64, not x32
*Will try and keep updated as much as I possibly can. 

I have a version of cracked soapbox rotations. currently running 20886. **Will update for latest patch when soapbox updates the files**

Ky3JCeG.jpg

Download:  https://mega.nz/#!X143QLCI!d1YDUKAnAcfsy4thPZMHCt-Ns5oXB8ga4KAbTC4r5Rk
Virus Scan: VirusTotal Scan
Password to .rar file: lordcraft.net

HOW SOAPBOX ROTATIONS WORKS

Soapbox Rotations uses every possible resource available to execute a perfectly optimized Rotation for your Class / Specialization / Job in World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy. By analyzing player and environment specific events, Soapbox Rotations is able to to adapt to most any circumstance from leveling all the way to end game raiding. Do not be fooled, this is highly developed. Assuming your equipment is on par with content, Soapbox Rotations will instantly make you a highly competitive contributor to any encounter.

DEVELOPMENT

Soapbox Rotations is a highly developed and maintained program. Development is contentious here, making sure we are up to date with all Rotation optimizations.

PERFORMANCE

Soapbox Rotations is designed to work with Windows. It is designed in a way that it can scale with the performance of the computer that is running it. In-Game performance is unmatched.

SECURITY

Account Security is a top priority with Soapbox Rotations. It features protection from all methods of detection and has been a safe, highly supported and highly developed product since its creation.

****This is a shared crack I take no credit other than sharing it with LordCraft

EDIT** If this is in wrong section feel free to move.

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

@cybork, it is running as x64, but wow version is 6.2.3.20779 ? Maybe version is problem

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Updated download link, my apologies. This is for retail or any 6.2.3 server/repack.

Hi! I have client version 20779 and after pressing Load SBR button in crack, Wow.exe is crashing (or closing without any errors). What am I doing wrong ?

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

@Al3xGr0m its because of the recent update. I'll update this as soon as I can get ahold of the updated files. Should be within the next couple of days. I apologize.

This thread contains broken links, images and/or broken BBC. You have 48 hours to update said contents before this thread becomes archived.

This thread contains broken links, images and/or broken BBC that deems this out dated and because of this it will now be archived. If this is your thread feel free to re-post your thread with updated content.