Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destinykiller

Thunder-WoW 3.3.5a 255 Custom Server, not pay-to-win!

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Hello all!
I would like to present you our newest project that is released from like 3-4 months but Im making this post now because we went under lots of changes!Let me present you:

Thunder-WoW

Custom 255 server

You start in the leveling zone with custom gear
There are bosses in the leveling zone, that drop items.
Level 50 boss drops  Leveling gear rank 2
Level 150 boss drops Leveling gear rank 3
Level 255 boss drops Armor tokens for the first tier of gear that you get when leveled to level 255!
We have also custom instances such as: 
South Seas (For Tier 2)
The Mechanar (For Tier 3 and Totems, Librams, Idols & Sigils)
Farmer's Attack (For Tier 4)
Thunderbolt Tier Zone (For Tier 5) 
Vault of Archavon (For Tier 6 which for now is the latest tier)
Insaniuzs' Demise (A hard quest chain that gives you the best weapons ingame besides donor and vote weapons)
And Last but not least we have 5 World Bosses!
Another thing is the Play Time Credits! They are given every 15 minutes when you are online only. You can exchange them for tier 2,3,4 tokens and for getting 1 vote and 1 donor token for free.
The newest things in the server is that we made it not pay to win server! It means that you can do daily quests to earn donor and vote credits.
You can get 1 Donor Token for free by gathering 1000 donor credits, but the quest for the donor token is weekly
The Vote token is free too, you can get 1 vote token by gathering 500 vote credits, quest is daily. 
Same goes for donor weapon token and vote weapon token!
There are 2 ways of getting those credits.
1st way is doing the timed quests!All tier zones and the world bosses have npcs that offer you timed daily quests (you can do them 3 times a day but it gets harder and harder) which require you to kill mobs/bosses in a set amount of time.
The other way is by doing our new Challenge island! You can teleport to it but in order to get to the daily quests you must complete a small questline in the start, which in the end rewards you the key to the gate of the island and 30 donor and vote credits, also an teleporter option is available when you completed the last quest at the start of the island. When you're inside you just do daily quests, some are timed quests, some are just to kill.
Our pvp system is balanced, but we do changes there everyday, because everyone knows that the 255 servers aren't meant for pvp that much, but our goal is to make pvp and pve balanced!

I hope you like this little presentation, might not be good at all but I can asure you that our server will make you want to play the good old 255 servers again!
I know that the 255 servers are old now, but we're bringing new and new stuff here making it fun. 
I hope you like us and stay!
Want to register? No problem! Just go to Thunder-WoW.Com
I'll see you guys ingame!

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

To be honest is the thread pretty hard to read for people with dyslexia like me.

It sounds good for as far as I could read it, best of luck (y)

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
9 hours ago, Unrecognized said:

To be honest is the thread pretty hard to read for people with dyslexia like me.

It sounds good for as far as I could read it, best of luck (y)

I'll make it with bigger text, sorry about that mate! And thanks!

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

The thread looks messy tbh, but best of luck! :)