Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rouslan

WarCry CMS Almost fully Working

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Alright, 

Since everyone have WarCry, and since everyone is trying to sell master job done by EvilSystem, I'll release it for free for everyone, but in return, i expect to someone finally code freakin sticky and lock topic :)) would be awesome to see new templates for this, new codes inside...... share it people :)

Its simple for install

If your using Xampp and default location

Then this is path where you have to go first: C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\initialize.php 

Make sure path to core.php inside of initialize.php is correct

Next go to Configuration, set path in basic.php and database + authentication, and mostly your ready to open your new warcry page :P enyoy

LINK of warcry: http://www.filedropper.com/warcry-test

LINK OF DB: http://www.filedropper.com/dbclean

If you have any question about how to, feel free to add skype sinergywow and i will help you :)

I'm doin this only because douches are trying to sell something that is not their... so here are sellers free files for download.. enyoy all...its nulled as much as fusioncms is

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R
2 hours ago, rajafury said:

I'm pretty sure I've got lock and pin working...

Once its on your site, lemme know ;) 

@rajafury I did some searching and I saw multiple topics which provided the navigation bar PSD file but all links were broken. Maybe you know where I can find the navigation bar PSD file so people can replace the logo with their own server name.

6 minutes ago, Unrecognized said:

Download link is down, please re-upload the CMS within the next 24 hours.

I would rather see this removed due to the fact that it isn't for everyone to use. It is a highly advanced cms that only some people with the knowledge and ability to use. Some of paid A LOT of money you know. Watching this being leaked isn't very fun..

I agree, leaking Warcry-CMS without the content creators permission is plainly disregarding not just the content creator but those who spent a great sum of money buying the rights to use. The CMS took a great deal of time to make so releasing it without the consent of the owner is against his ToS and in doing so i would expect him to take action against it. Warcry is unique that only a few privileged purchasers have the complete rights to, my advice to you is ask Evilsystem himself before leaking his content, respect the content creator and those who purchased it through legit and legal means.

Put it like this, if you was the content creator and i released it without your consent how would you like it? Not only would you be loosing a great deal of money but also recognition from other people. 

I wish to see the forum staff take direct action and have this thread closed and any content that directly violates Evilsystems ToS regarding Warcry-CMS. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Monlife said:

I agree, leaking Warcry-CMS without the content creators permission is plainly disregarding not just the content creator but those who spent a great sum of money buying the rights to use. The CMS took a great deal of time to make so releasing it without the consent of the owner is against his ToS and in doing so i would expect him to take action against it. Warcry is unique that only a few privileged purchasers have the complete rights to, my advice to you is ask Evilsystem himself before leaking his content, respect the content creator and those who purchased it through legit and legal means.

Like you took the words out of my mouth.

2 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

I would rather see this removed due to the fact that it isn't for everyone to use. It is a highly advanced cms that only some people with the knowledge and ability to use. Some of paid A LOT of money you know. Watching this being leaked isn't very fun..

I spoke to death about this, and after what he said it is up to people them self of they want to post it or not.

but @Psyancy or @Katos correct me if i am wrong

Just now, Wariox said:

I spoke to death about this, and after what he said it is up to people them self of they want to post it or not.

but @Psyancy or @Katos correct me if i am wrong

No you are 100% right. i've spoken to him myself, I just hope that the topic creator does something differently.

However i do also support Death's decision, But again not (purely because i use warcrycms myself, I've used several weeks working on it)

53 minutes ago, OMGhixD said:

No you are 100% right. i've spoken to him myself, I just hope that the topic creator does something differently.

However i do also support Death's decision, But again not (purely because i use warcrycms myself, I've used several weeks working on it)

As we have discussed this in length, I will explain why we took this stance.

Firstly, our decision was that if we were to refuse the sharing of Warcry CMS we would also have to subsequently remove the shared content of Fusion CMS - since this too, is a paid CMS that people have LEAKED online (both staff and members alike). We therefore deemed it was unfair to have one rule for one and one for another.

Secondly, we are fully aware that whilst these versions may (for the most part) be incomplete and (in some cases) shocking, there are leaked version of WarcryCMS freely available all over the internet. We felt that we wouldnt be making much difference if we disallowed it here.

We can fully understand that this might upset some people, but do bare in mind that if you have paid for it (legitimately, that is), then you should have a far more complete version than this one anyhow. We do however, expect that people exercise ethics and caution when downloading cracked content.

Should you have any futher concerns @OMGhixD then please, do not hesitate to contact myself.

We hope that this clears some things up.

On 5-3-2016 at 2:02 PM, OMGhixD said:

I kind of support this, but the Invision Power Board forum software is also a highly advanced forum CMS but you can find multiple NULLED (free) versions of it on LordCraft.
Same goes for various themes, people pay alot for those themes and versions and yet we share them for free on LordCraft.

I know WarCry CMS is sold for a lot of money but still, we also share many things were people have paid for a lot.

I'm not sure if we still have the NULLED Fusion CMS version around here but a few months back this was also shared on LordCraft and was there for a long time.

I only used this CMS to see how it was build and to learn from it, I respect the work of EvilSystem that's also why I recently deleted it.
This was only for learning purpose only, as Katos already said. If we take this down nothing will change. People will search for it on the internet and they will find multiple GitHub websites with this CMS.

can anyone re-upload, somewhere other than filedropper? filedropper deletes after a few days

T
O
P
I
C

S
T
A
R
T
E
R

Sorry guys but no more posting, since i didn't recieve any help. only leechers that ask for help, if someone have it downloaded he can post him self

45 minutes ago, Rouslan said:

Sorry guys but no more posting, since i didn't recieve any help. only leechers that ask for help, if someone have it downloaded he can post him self

I'm not sure why you share a whole CMS in order to get help, if you needed any help you could easily use the support section.

6 hours ago, Rouslan said:

Well Rouslan, you know we have a support section. The support section can be used to get any kind of support, doesn't matter what kind of support almost.

Besides, sure people asks you for help since you shared this product.

This thread contains broken links, images and/or broken BBC. You have 48 hours to update said contents before this thread becomes archived.